Vegas to San Fran
City, coast, hot springs, national parks and a whole load of wide-open roads – take on Vegas to San Fran in just six days. Stop by Sierra Nevada to soak in local hot springs and pass by Mono and Tenaya lakes on your way to the extraordinary Yosemite National Park. With two full days spent here, marvel at Half Dome and hike the Hetch Hetchy Valley with your small group, plus reap the benefits of the freedom to explore at your own pace. Once you wind up along the culture-filled harbourside of San Francisco, you’ll have found your calling. The Western USA is a place for dreamers – let one be you.
- Yosemite National Park - Entrance Fee
- Visit to Mono Lake
- Spending three nights in Yosemite National Park means two full days of exploration. With so many options on what to do, you’ll be spoilt for choice.
- Discover another side to Yosemite’s towering granite cliffs, redwood forests and epic night skies by hiking one of its lesser-known trails – Hetch Hetchy – with your local leader.
- Soak up the scenery on a relaxing visit to a natural hot spring near the township of Bishop. It’s the perfect way to relax and get to know your travel pals.
- With a knowledgeable leader and driver getting you from place to place, all you’ve got to worry about is snapping the best photo and getting the most out of your Californian road trip.
- Where better to end your adventure than in San Francisco, the eclectic, multicultural 'City by the Bay'. With the option to extend your visit a couple of days, you won’t be wanting to go home just yet.
- Adventure and Active
Our leaders are born and raised in-count ...